An essential guide to interpreting signs and symptoms in infants, children, and adolescents
This well-illustrated, full-color handbook offers a logical, systematic approach to differential diagnosis is children, and is ideal for developing the skills and confidence necessary for diagnosing pediatric patients. Incorporating must-know anatomy, pathophysiology, and diagnostic tools, Pediatric Diagnostic Examination will sharpen your ability to effectively manage every step of the diagnostic examination process.
- Icons that lead you quickly and easily to key signs, problems, findings, and syndromes
- Easy-to-follow, consistent template for all chapters, covering physiology and mechanics, functional anatomy, taking patient history, key symptoms and signs, suspicions, diagnostic tools, and important clinical alerts
- Useful for diagnosing children of all ages
- Coverage of all regions and systems
- Numerous diagrams, tables, and clinical photographs-all in full-color
- Written by practicing pediatricians experienced enough to know the complications and pitfalls you will encounter in daily practice
Share your thoughts on the Pediatric Diagnostic Examination ebook with other internet viewers!
CLINICAL PEDIATRIC ONLINE
email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Copyright © 2009, Clinical Pediatric Online Information Education Network. All rights reserved.