- The Thames Valley Children’s Centre A regional rehabilitation centre for children with physical disabilities and communication needs located in London, Ontario, Canada. Excellent site.
- Asperger’s Syndrome Information and SupportIf the ADD diagnosis doesn’t quite fit, investigate this condition.
- ADHD Taking Control through Knowledge by B. Valentine
- Ask ERIC – The Federal Educational Resources Information Center
- National Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- CH.A.D.D. Attention Deficit Disorder Information
- A.D.D. WareHouse
- ADD/ADHD European Home Page
- Born to Explore! The Other Side of ADD
- Attention Deficit Disorder: The Wild Child A parent’s site dedicated to other parents and teachers of ADD kids.
- The Voucher System Behavior management system developed by an ADD parent for an ADD child.
- The Center for New Discoveries in Learning See info on book: “What’s Food Got to Do With It? 101 Natural Remedies for Learning Disabilities”
- Americans with Disabilities Act Document Center
- Dyslexia, The Gift
- Instant Access Treasure Chest
- Learner Online
- When Bad Children Happen to Good Parents by Norman Hoffman, Ph.D., Ed.D. Uncaring Child Syndrome is not the fault of parents. Real help for those seeking to correct maladaptive behaviors of antisocial children.
- Mental Health Net
- The Merck Manual_–Medical reference
- Tourette’s Syndrome Home Page
CLINICAL PEDIATRIC ONLINE
Yudhasmara Foundation Indonesia
email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Copyright © 2009, Clinical Pediatric Online Information Education Network. All rights reserved.